-There are three blocks during the week: Block A - Satellites on 28-29 Aug, Block B - QMB and Medsci meetings and Block C - Satellites on 1-2 Sept.
- By registering for a block of meetings you will be entitled to attend any of the meetings being held within that block.
- Registration fee includes admission to scientific sessions and to evening networking mixers. Tea and coffee and lunch is also provided each day.
- The registration does not include conference dinners which will be an additional cost.
- Members of the NZ Physiological Society, the NZ Society for Endocrinology and the NZSBMB are entitled to a $20 discount on their registration fee when attending QMB or MedSci.
- Student rate applies to students enrolled in full time study
- Post doc rate applies to research fellows , research technicians and also to University tutors and high school teachers
- Full rate applies to senior research fellows and above including university lecturers, senior tutors and permanent scientists in CRIs.
- Earlybird Rates will increase 20% after 15th July
- Abstract submission deadline will be same as earlybird registrations on 15th July also to coincide with early bird registration deadline
Note: A separate rate applies to representatives of companies who sell products to the research community and this is linked to sponsorship packages. For further information on such rates please contact Dinamics.